Are you looking for a cheap and easy way to make your wedding more eco-friendly? You might not think it, but some of the statistics around waste at UK weddings make for shocking reading. According to Lucy Siegle’s 2009 article in the Guardian,
…the average wedding produces one third of a metric tonne of solid waste and, in the UK 14.5 tonnes of carbon dioxide…
With the climate crisis more urgent than ever, more and more eco-conscious couples are looking to minimise the environmental impact of their big day. I’ll look at other options in up-coming blogs, but one small change which can have a big impact is choosing to go digital with your wedding stationery. But what is it, and how does it work?
What is Digital Wedding Stationery?
Here at Giftast, you can have eco-friendly personalised digital wedding stationery that doesn’t compromise on style. Because we’re committed to the vegan lifestyle and offering as many eco-options as we can, we offer all our ranges as digital packages. We offer Digital Save The Dates, E-Invitations and Invitation bundles. These can be downloaded as a PDF and/or Jpeg, depending on your preference, and either printed or sent out digitally.
What Are The Benefits of Digital Wedding Stationery?
Going digital can be a great idea for both environmental and other reasons.
- No paper waste for you or your guests, or as part of the printing process;
- No envelopes or postage costs – and significantly less air miles!
- More budget-friendly – same price for small and large ceremonies;
- Last minute change of guest list? No problem, info can be emailed out in a flash.
How Does it Work?
- Try before you buy! Each listing includes a unique link so you can get an idea of what your stationery will look like before you purchase.
- After ordering through Etsy, you will receive an email link to view your chosen templates using Jet Template.
- You can edit your templates, and download to send as a pdf, print at home, or send to your local print shop! All our templates are in print-ready sizes.
- Revisions can be made at any time and downloaded immediately – ideal for any last minute changes.
- We allow unlimited downloads – so tiny typos are quick and easy to fix.
- Purchase through Etsy for extra peace of mind.
- Once downloaded, you can send out your digital Save The Dates / Invitations by email, Whatsapp, over Facebook, Instagram, Twitter… however you like!
Still have questions? Contact Us here by phone or email.
It’s That Easy.
Start off your wedding planning on an eco-friendly note. With one small change from paper to digital, you can help make a big difference.
If you’d like a chat about your wedding stationery options, and whether or not digital is right for you, get in touch!